標準北美英語口語情景對話和閱讀文獻-19

尋夢新聞LINE@每日推播熱門推薦文章,趣聞不漏接❤️

加入LINE好友

標準北美英語口語情景對話和閱讀文獻-19

They are in the hospital emergency ward.

他們在醫院急診室里。

DAVID: How’s it feel?

感覺怎麼樣?

FU: About the same

還是那樣

DAVID: Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.

馬上就會有人來給你看看的。

FU: Should we be here,David? I don’t think it’s that serious.

我們要來這兒嗎?大衛,我可不覺得有那麼嚴重。

DAVID: Of course! It’s the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for.

當然了,得來這兒,醫院的急診室就是幹這個的。

CHUN: Will Shen have to wait much longer?

沈得等很長時間嗎?

DAVID: I hope not, It isn’t that busy.

我想不會,這里不是那麼忙。

DOCTOR: Mr. Shen Fu?

沈浮先生?

FU:That’s me.

是我。

DOCTOR:I’m Dr. Bird. What seems to be the problem, Mr. Shen?

我是伯德醫生,你有什麼不舒服的嗎?沈先生。

FU: It’s my ankle.

我的腳脖子痛。

DOCTOR: What happened?

怎麼弄的?

FU:I twisted it snowshoeing.

我在雪地上走路時給崴腳了。

DOCTOR: Let’s take a peek. Hm. It does seem a little swollen. Can you stand on it?

讓我看看,嗯,看上去有點腫,這只腳能站立嗎?

FU: I’d rather not.

恐怕不行

DOCTOR: I see, It looks like a bad sprain, But we’ll get an E-ray to be on the safe side. Are you all from the People’s Republic of China,by any chance?

我知道了,看起來扭傷的不輕啊,為了保險起見還是拍張X光片子 吧。 你們都來自中華人民共和國嗎?

LING:Yes. we are,We’re here on a study tour.

是的,我們在這兒做學術訪問的。

DOCTOR: You know. I’ve alway wanted to go to China. I’m very interested in investigating the practice of acupuncture.

你知道。 我一直想去中國。 我很想感興趣了解針灸手法。

LING:It would be a great honor to have you visit our country, Dr. Bird.

伯德醫生,你能到我們國家來訪問對我們來說那是極大的榮幸啊!

DAVID: If you want to find out about acupuncture China’s the place to do it.

如果你想了解針灸,那麼中國就是你該去的地方。

About 尋夢園
尋夢園是台灣最大的聊天室及交友社群網站。 致力於發展能夠讓會員們彼此互動、盡情分享自我的平台。 擁有數百間不同的聊天室 ,讓您隨時隨地都能找到志同道合的好友!