和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》台詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

尋夢新聞LINE@每日推播熱門推薦文章,趣聞不漏接❤️

加入LINE好友

從今天起,每周六,周日貓熊哥正式推出看美劇《老友記》學習地道美式英語口語系列。

貓熊哥這兒有美劇《老友記》全部共10季,每季平均18-25集,每集22分鐘的MP4高清晰電視劇數據包,並帶有英語字幕,WORD格式的全集中英文對照台詞,還有學習筆記,供大家精讀學習,這是貓熊哥學問英文的秘籍。

有需要者加貓熊哥微信號內N7029DAVIDXUE,《老友記》電視劇和台詞全部

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

Monica:Just breathe, breathe.. that’s it. Just try to think of nice calm things…

深呼吸,就這樣。試著想著美好的事物……

Phoebe:(sings) Raindrops on roses and rabbits and kittens, (Rachel and Monica turn to look at her.) bluebells and sleighbells and- something with mittens… La la lala…something and noodles with string. These are a few…

玫瑰上的雨滴,貓嘴上的鬍鬚,風鈴和雪橇還有連指手套。啦 啦 啦……還有繩子面條……

Rachel:I’m all better now.

我現在好多了。

Phoebe:(grinsand walks to the kitchen and says to Chandler and Joey.) I helped!

(笑著走到廚房,對錢德勒和喬伊說:)我的功勞

Monica:Okay, look,this is probably for the best, y’know? Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, ‘hat’ thing.

或許這樣最好,要自立,決定自己的事情。

Joey:(comforting her) And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey. Me and Chandler live across the hall. And he’s away a lot.

(安慰她)有任何需要找喬伊準沒錯。我和錢德勒就住在對面,而且他經常不在家。

Monica:Joey, stop hitting on her! It’s her wedding day!

喬伊,少趁虛而入了(別泡她),今天是她大喜的日子

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

Joey:What, like there’s a rule or something?

什麼?有規定不能嗎?

(The door buzzer sounds and Chandler gets it.)

(門鈴響了,錢德勒去回應)

Chandler:Please don’t do that again, it’s ahorriblesound.

別再這樣,聲音很刺耳。

Paul:(over the intercom) It’s, uh, it’s Paul.

(通過對講機)我是保羅

Monica:Oh God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in!

天啊,6:30了嗎?讓他進來

Joey:Who’s Paul?

保羅是誰?

Ross:Paul the Wine Guy, Paul?

調酒的那個保羅?

Monica:Maybe.

或許吧

Joey:Wait. Your’not a real date’ tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?

等等,你今晚該不是真的要和調酒的那個保羅約會吧?

Ross:He finally asked you out?

他終於開口約你了?

Monica: Yes!

Chandler:Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.

終於被你等到了。

Monica:Rach, wait,I can cancel…

瑞秋,等等,我可以取消。

Rachel:Please, no,go, that’d be fine!

不用了,你去吧,我不會有事的。

Monica:(to Ross)Are, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?

羅斯,你沒事吧? 你要我留下來嗎?

Ross:(choke dvoice) That’d be good…

那樣最好……

Monica:(horrified)Really?

(嚇壞了)真的嗎?

Ross:(normal voice) No, go on! It’s Paul the Wine Guy!

– 假的,去吧!是保羅,調酒師耶!

Phoebe:What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it, or just complain a lot? (Chandler doesn’t know.)

什麼意思?他是賣酒的,喝酒的,還是評酒的?(錢德勒不知道。)

(There’s a knock on the door and it’s Paul.)

(有敲門聲,是保羅。)

monica:Hi, come in! Paul, this is.. (They are all lined up next to the door.)… everybody,everybody, this is Paul.

請進! 保羅,這位是…………各位,各位,他就是保羅(它們都在門旁邊站成一排。)

All:Hey! Paul!Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!

嗨,保羅……調酒大師

Chandler:I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. Paul, was it?

抱歉,我沒聽清楚你名字。保羅,是嗎?

Monica:Okay,umm-umm, I’ll just–I’ll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah…

我馬上就好,我去,去……

Ross:A wandering?

神魂恍惚啦?

Monica:Change! Okay, sit down. (Shows Paul in) Two seconds.

換衣服!請坐,兩秒鐘。

Phoebe:Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can’t be good.

(Monica goes to change.)

我剛拔掉四根睫毛,不妙。

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

Joey:Hey,Paul!

嗨,保羅!

Paul:Yeah?

嗯,有何指教?

Joey:Here’s a little tip, she really likes it when you rubher neck in the same spot over and over and over againuntil it starts to get a little red.

一個小秘密,莫妮卡其實就喜歡這樣,你摩擦她脖子的同一個地方,反反復復,直到那里開始有點發紅。

Monica:(yelling from the bedroom) Shut up, Joey!

(從臥室里大喊)喬伊你給我閉嘴!

Ross:So Rachel,what’re you, uh… what’re you up to tonight?

瑞秋,你打算如何渡過今晚?

Rachel:Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so nothing!

我應該在前往阿魯巴渡蜜月的途中,因此沒了!

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

Ross:Right,you’re not even getting your honeymoon, God.. No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year… talk about your- (thinks)-biglizards… Anyway, if you don’t feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.

我懂,你沒去渡蜜月。雖然阿魯巴在此時……有很多……大蜥蜴,如果你今晚不想獨處,喬伊和錢德勒要到我那兒幫我組合新家俱,

Chandler:(deadpan) Yes, and we’re very excited about it.

(面無表情)對,我們都相當興奮。

Rachel:Well actually thanks, but I think I’m just gonna hang out here tonight. It’s been kinda a long day.

謝謝,但我今晚想待在這兒,我折磨了一天。

Ross:Okay, sure.

好吧,當然。

Joey:Hey Pheebs,you wanna help?

菲此,想幫忙嗎?

Phoebe:Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to.

我可以去,但我不去。

Commercial Break

廣告時間

[Scene: The Subway, Phoebe is singing for change.]

[場景:地鐵,菲比正在為零錢而歌唱。]

Phoebe:(singing)Love is sweet as summer showers, love is a wondrous work of art, but your love oh your love, your love…is like a giant pigeon…crapping on my heart. La-la-la-la-la- (some guy gives her some change and to that guy) Thank you.(sings) La-la-la-la…ohhh!

愛情似炎炎夏日中的陣雨般美妙,愛是一種奇妙的藝術作品,但是你的愛哦,你的愛,你的愛……就像一只巨大的鴿子……在我心中縈繞。 La-la-la-la-(有些人給了她一些零錢,朝著那個人說)謝謝。(繼續唱)La-la-la-la …哦!

[Scene:Ross’s Apartment, the guys are there assembling furniture.]

[場景:羅斯的公寓,他們在那里組裝傢俱。]

Ross:(squatting and reading the instructions) I’m supposed to attach a bracket thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys. I have no bracket thing, I see no whim guys whatsoever and- I cannot feel my legs.

(蹲下閱讀說明書)我應該用蝸桿將托架裝在側面,但我沒看見托架和蝸桿,而且,我的腳好麻。

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

(Joey and Chandler are finishing assembling the bookcase.)

(喬伊和錢德勒剛好安裝完書櫃。)

Joey:I’m thinking we’ve got a bookcase here.

我想我們做好書架了。

Chandler:It’s a beautiful thing.

真漂亮。

Joey:(picking up a leftover part) What’s this?

(拿起剩下的部分)這是什麼?

Chandler: I would have to say that is an ‘L’-shaped bracket.

我只能說這是個L型托架。

Joey:Which goes where?

是哪兒的?

Chandler:I have no idea.

我也不知道。

(Joey checks that Ross is not looking and dumps it in a plant.)

(喬伊看查羅斯沒注意就將其扔到一個植物里)

Joey:Done with the bookcase!

書架做好了!

Chandler:All finished!

終於做好了!

Ross:(clutching a beer can and sniffing) This was Carol’s favorite beer. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.

(拿起一罐啤酒聞聞)這是卡羅最愛喝的啤酒,她總是不用杯子喝,我早應該看出蛛絲馬跡。

Joey:Hey-hey-hey-hey, if you’re gonna start with that stuff we’re outta here.

嗨…………如果你再這樣,我們就走了。

Chandler:Yes, please don’t spoil all this fun.

對啊,請不要破壞這里的樂趣。

Joey:Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV- what did you get?

羅斯,我問你一個問題。她分得家俱,音響和好電視。你分得什麼?

Ross:You guys.

你們。

Chandler:Oh, God.

天啊。

Joey:You got screwed.

你昏頭了吧。(你喝醉了吧)

Chandler:Oh my God!

嗯,天啊!

[Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are eating.]

[場景:一家餐館,莫妮卡和保羅正在吃飯。]

Monica:Oh my God!

嗯,天啊!

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

Paul:I know, Iknow, I’m such an idiot. I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week. I mean, how clean can teeth get?

我知道,我是個大白癡。她每周看四五次牙醫時我就該了解,我指牙齒能有多乾淨?

Monica:My brother’s going through that right now, he’s such a mess. How did you get through it?

我哥正承受著這種痛苦,一副失魂落魄的樣子。你是怎麼熬過來的?

Paul:Well, you might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers, say her-

你可以不小心砸爛她貴著的東西,比如她的……

Monica: -leg?

……腿?

Paul:(laughing)That’s one way! Me, I- I went for the watch.

這樣也不賴!我……我砸爛了她的表。

Monica:You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, I-I shredded by boyfriend’s favorite bath towel.

你真的砸爛過她的表?哇!我做過的最壞的事情是,我撕碎了男朋友最喜歡的浴巾。

Paul:Ooh, steer clear of you.

嗯,機智脫身。

Monica:That’s right.

對啊。

[Scene: Monica’s Apartment, Rachel is talking on the phone and pacing.]

[場景:莫妮卡的公寓,瑞秋正在邊打電話邊踱步。]

Rachel:Barry, I’m sorry… I am so sorry… I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other day about you making love with your socks on, but it isn’t…it isn’t, it’s about me, and I ju- (She stops talking and dials the phone.) Hi,machine cut me off again… anyway…look, look, I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn’t me, it’s not me. And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance too… (The maching cuts her off again and she redials.)

巴瑞,真是對不起。你一定認為此事與我那次說的話有關,關於你做愛時愛穿著襪子,其實不是,問題出在我身上,我……電話機又把我掛斷了。不管怎樣……瞧瞧,瞧瞧,我知道某個女孩會不可思議的,成為凡可巴瑞太太,但那不是我,不是我。而我現在連我自己是誰都不知道,但你還應該給我一個機會向你……

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

[Scene:Ross’s Apartment; Ross is pacing while Joey and Chandler are working on some more furniture.]

[場景:羅斯的公寓; 羅斯正在踱步,而喬伊和錢德勒正在研究更多的傢俱。]

Ross:I’m divorced! I’m only 26 and I’m divorced!

我離婚啦!我才26歲就離婚啦!

Joey:Shut up!

閉嘴!

Chandler:You must stop!

你還是停下來吧!

(Chandler hits what he is working on with a hammer and it collapses.)

(錢德勒用錘子撞擊他正在做的傢俱上,那個傢俱就崩塌了。)

Ross:That only took me an hour.

我才花了一小時。

Chandler:Look, Ross,you gotta understand, between us we haven’t had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento. You, however have had the love of a woman for four years. Four years of closeness and sharing at the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don’t do it! I don’t think that was my point!

看啊,羅斯,你應該理解,我們認識不是太久,但你和一個女人相愛已經四年了,四年的封閉和分享,最後她把你的心都麻醉了,這就是我們為什麼不這樣做!這還不是最重要的!

Ross:You know what the scariest part is? What if there’s only one woman for everybody,y’know? I mean what if you get one woman- and that’s it? Unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman- for her…

你知道最可怕的是什麼?萬一每個人一生只有一個女人怎麼辦?我的意思是如果你只有一個女人時該怎麼辦?不幸地我唯一的女人愛的是……她

Joey:What are you talking about? ‘One woman’? That’s like saying there’s only one flavor of icecream for you. Lemme tell you something, Ross. There’s lots of flavors out there. There’s Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough, and Bing! Cherry Vanilla. You could get ’em with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream! This is the best thing that ever happened to you! You got married, you were, like, what, eight? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!

你在說什麼?一個女人?那就像在說你只能吃一種口味的冰淇淋,羅斯,讓我告訴你吧,冰淇淋的口種有千百種。有各種點心糖果冰淇淋……你可以加上小糖條或是核果,或是奶油,這是你一生中最美好的事。你八歲時就結婚了吧?歡迎回到現實! 抓住勺子!

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

Ross:I honestly don’t know if I’m hungry or horny.

我真的不知道自己是饑渴還是欲火焚身?

Chandler:Stay out of my freezer!

那麼就別碰我家的冰箱。

[Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are still eating.]

[場景:一家餐館,莫妮卡和保羅還在吃飯。]

Paul:Ever since she walked out on me, I, uh…

自從她甩掉我之後我,

Monica:What?…..What, you wanna spell it out with noodles?

什麼?……什麼,你打算邊嚼面條邊講?

Paul:No, it’s,it’s more of a fifth date kinda revelation.

不,這就像是第五次約會真情告白

Monica:Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?

有第五次約會?

Paul:Isn’t there?

不需要嗎?

Monica:Yeah…yeah, I think there is. -What were you gonna say?

需要,我想需要的。你剛才想說什麼?

Paul:Well,ever-ev-… ever since she left me, um, I haven’t been able to, uh, perform.(Monica takes a sip of her drink.) …Sexually.

這個……呃……自從她離開後,我就一直無法……沒做過…………性方面的……(莫妮卡喝了一口飲料。)

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2

Monica:(spitting out her drink in shock) Oh God, oh God, I am sorry… I am so sorry…

(震驚地吐出她嘴里的飲料)天啊,天啊,對不起,對不起。

Paul:It’s okay…

沒關係……

Monica:I know being spit on is probably not what you need right now. Um… how long?

你現在需要的應該不是讓人吐口水吧…..多久了?

Paul:Two years.

兩年了。

Monica:Wow!I’m-I’m-I’m glad you smashed her watch!

哇!真高興你砸爛了她的表!

Paul:So you still think you, um… might want that fifth date?

你還想要第五次約會?

Monica:(pause)…Yeah. Yeah, I do.

……當然想。

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語-2