TED:家母如何激發我接觸大提琴

尋夢新聞LINE@每日推播熱門推薦文章,趣聞不漏接❤️

加入LINE好友

-TED英語演講-

(Cello music)

(大提琴音樂)

(Music ends)

(音樂結束)

On the flight here,

搭飛機來這里時,

I was reminded about my mom.

我想起來我母親。

I’m a self-taught cellist, I’ve never had a lesson.

我是自學的大提琴手, 我從來沒有上過課。

I studied double bass, but I just picked up the cello and started playing

我學過低音提琴, 但我就只是拿起大提琴

because I love doing it.

然後開始演奏,因為我喜歡。

But my mom was an inspiration to me.

但我母親是鼓舞我的人。

I did not realize she was an inspiration,

我以前並不知道是她鼓舞了我,

because she got her music degree through a mail-order course,

因為她透過郵購課程 取得了她的音樂學位,

the US School of Music.

美國音樂學校。

While raising two kids,

她還要一邊養育孩子,

she received a lesson a week in the mail,

每星期會有一堂課 郵寄給她,

and practiced.

她會練習。

And at the end of a couple of years, she put on a recital.

幾年之後,她舉行了一場表演會。

And I’ll be 50 this month, and it took me that long to realize

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

這個月我就五十歲了, 我花了這麼長的時間才了解到,

that she was that big of an inspiration.

她給我的鼓舞這麼大。

I’m just going to keep — yeah, thanks, mom.

我會繼續——謝謝妳,老媽。

(Applause)

(掌聲)

She’s also one of the most extraordinary people I know,

她也是我所認識最不凡的人之一,

beyond being a wonderful musician.

不只是一個很棒的音樂家而已。

I want to play a little bit for mom and your moms as well, actually.

我想要為我母親演奏一小段音樂, 也是為了你們的母親。

(Cello music)

(大提琴音樂)

(Music ends)

(音樂結束)

You know, when you normally hear a cello, you think of this.

你們知道嗎,一般來說, 聽到大提琴時,你們會想到這個。

(Plays Bach Cello Suite No.1)

(演奏巴哈第一號 無伴奏大提琴組曲)

We’re not going to do that today.

今天我們不要演奏這個。

(Laughter and applause)

(笑聲和掌聲)

(Drums)

(鼓聲)

(Cello)

(大提琴聲)

Hey!

嘿!

(Looped samples of onstage sounds)

(舞台聲音的循環錄音樣本)

(Cello music and looped samples)

(大提琴音樂及循環錄音樣本)

(Music ends)

(音樂結束)

(Applause and cheers)

(掌聲和歡呼)

About 尋夢園
尋夢園是台灣最大的聊天室及交友社群網站。 致力於發展能夠讓會員們彼此互動、盡情分享自我的平台。 擁有數百間不同的聊天室 ,讓您隨時隨地都能找到志同道合的好友!